Your gift ensures that this community will understand the past and shape the future.
Donors to the Bell Museum play a vital role in bringing the museum’s mission to ignite curiosity and wonder, explore our relationships to nature and the universe and create a better future for our evolving world to life.
Did you know that your last Bell experience was impacted by the generosity of donors? Gifts to the Bell Museum have provided support so we can:
- Create new exhibitions like Seeing Birds and activities in the Touch & See Lab
- Create new planetarium shows like Mysteries of Your Brain
- Provide scholarships for school programs, our mobile planetarium and waived admission so no one is ever turned away
- Provide Science & Nature Activity Kits for 10,000 children each year
- Support our 1.2 million specimens and research into global biodiversity
- Support University of Minnesota Students as museum interpretive guides
- Welcome you into a new museum facility and planetarium to ignite curiosity and wonder for all visitors.
To learn more about the Bell Museum’s key initiatives that are powered by your philanthropy, contact Hannah Baines, director of development at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-626-2673