Open for everyone.
We are committed to serving all Minnesotans, and provides qualifying guests with Curiosity Memberships for $15. We are also proud to offer Explore Passes for free museum gallery and discounted planetarium show tickets ($4 for adults/seniors; $3 for youth). Both programs are available on-site at the museum ticketing desk.
Curiosity Memberships are a great choice for qualifying guests that want to enjoy the Bell Museum throughout the year.
All Curiosity Members receive:
- Unlimited FREE admission to museum galleries & special exhibits
- $2 planetarium tickets
- Discounts on summer camps and birthday parties
- Invitations to members-only events and activities
- 15% off merchandise purchases in the Curiosity Shop
- Early ticket access and discounts on special events
- Discounts from our local museum partners
How to Qualify
You must be at least 18 years old and enrolled in one or more of the following assistance programs: TANF, MFIP, SNAP, General Assistance, Medical Assistance, MinnesotaCare, WIC, Supplemental Security Income, Social Security Disability Benefits, Food Stamps, Section 8, or Free/Reduced Price School Meals.
Joining is easy. Sign up in person by presenting your photo ID and one of the following documents at the museum ticketing desk:
- EBT card
- Medical assistance card (includes MinnesotaCare)
- Section 8 document
- WIC folder
- Supplemental Security Income verification
- Social Security Disability Benefits verification
- Free/reduced school meal approval
- RCA card (Refugee Cash Assistance)
- General Assistance verification