The Ghostly Garden
October 25, 6:30–9:30 pm
Please join us for a slightly creepy evening in the darkened galleries of the Bell Museum, with special surprises lurking around every corner. Costumes welcome!
- Create your own botanical atrocity with repurposed fake plants.
- Explore a special exhibit, Wicked Plants
- Explore the Dome of Doom in the Whitney and Elizabeth MacMillan Planetarium to hear some eerie sounds from space (if you dare).
- Search the diorama halls in our spooky scavenger hunt and collect a special prize.
- Visit with carnivorous plants in Collections Cove.
- Be a mad scientist and learn to extract DNA from plants.
- Take your photo in front of one of our bizarre botanical backdrops.
- Enjoy juice and a cookie, included in your ticket price.
$20 for adults
$15 youth ages 3–18
(discounts for Bell members)
Click here to buy your tickets in advance or get them at the door.
Take advantage of FREE shuttle parking! Park for free in the back lot of the Spire Credit Union off of Larpenteur and Prior Avenues (see map below). The shuttle will start at 6:15 pm. Paid parking is available in the museum lot and lot 175 for a $5 flat fee.