The Ghostly Garden
October 25, 6:30–9:30 pm
Please join us for a slightly creepy evening in the darkened galleries of the Bell Museum, with special surprises lurking around every corner. Costumes welcome but not required.
- Create your own botanical atrocity with repurposed fake plants.
- Explore a special exhibit, Wicked Plants
- Explore the Dome of Doom in the Whitney and Elizabeth MacMillan Planetarium (if you dare).
- Search the diorama halls in our spooky scavenger hunt and collect a special prize.
- Visit with carnivorous plants in Collections Cove.
- Be a mad scientist and learn to extract DNA from plants.
- Take your photo in front of one of our bizarre botanical backdrops.
Also, see an installation of new internally lit paper sculptures by Bell resident artist Anna Cerelia Battistini that explore extinct and threatened species in Minnesota.
Tickets go on sale Sept. 13, $20 for adults, $15 youth ages 3–18 (discounts for Bell members).