• presented with Gastro Non Grata
• preview of new works by & conversation with Bell Museum artist in residence, Andy Ducett
• culinary creations from Tilia
• live music by The Dead Pigeons
• a mini Café Scientifique presentation
• live music performance in the diorama halls
• ExploraDome planetarium shows
• museum and exhibitions, including Audubon and the Art of Birds, open late
• cash bar
Meet artist in residence, Andy Ducett!
Have ADA needs? Please call (612) 626-1897 for assistance.
Directions to the Bell Museum of Natural History
Andy has been onsite with the Resident Artist Research Project since early spring 2014, exploring the intersections of micro and macro, truth and fiction, history and mystery—all to create a series of works that take the visitor through the diorama glass and into a wold of wonder.
A portion of his work will debut at the Bell Social on May 30, with the culmination of the project coinciding with Northern Spark on June 14-15.